1953 Miss Nevada
- Jeannine McColl, Miss Las Vegas (Ballet Dance)
- Beverly Griggs (Runner-up), Miss Reno (Ballet/Tap Dance)
- Dorothy Mae Casner, Miss Tonopah (Vocal)
- Constance Crawford, Miss Yerington, (Novel Painting Act)
Hometown: Las Vegas
Age (at crowning): 18
School: Las Vegas High School Graduate and attended one semester at University of Nevada, Reno
College Major: Unknown
Scholarship Winnings: Unknown
Social Impact Initiative: Unknown
Talent: Ballet Dance “Something to Dance About”
- At Miss Nevada, she had to alter her gowns because she forgot her shoes.
- At Miss Nevada, she had to rework her talent because the orchestra wasn’t familiar with the music she originally practiced with.
- First Miss Las Vegas to win state title
- “Now, even though I don’t expect to win, I’m going to try and do everything right. My sponsors, the civil air patrol, and all the other people helping in the Miss Nevada contest have been so good to me that the least I can do is try my best to place somewhere near the top”
- Regarding Miss America, “you can’t just win the beauty part or one of the others and then get the crown.”
- Was roommates with Lee Meriwether during the 1954 Miss America Pageant
- Married Don Digilio and had 2 daughters.
- In 1975, served as a state field director for Southern Nevada with the Miss Nevada Pageant.